When applying for partnership and while being a partner, it is essential for Past Broadcasts to be enabled.
The reason for this is that since you are carrying our company and game's name next to yours, it is important for us to be able to check back on reports made by and towards you.
This is a layer to not only avoid abuses from partners, but most importantly to confirm information that is provided as partners have to abide to the same rules as any other players. Therefore reports may arise and we have to be able to follow up on those reports.
So, in order to do that we will guide you on how to enable it on Twitch.
1. Click on your Profile Picture on Twitch.TV
2. Click on SETTINGS
3. Click on CHANNEL AND VIDEOS
4. That will open your DASHBOARD.
5. On the left-side menu, click on SETTINGS.
6. On the dropdown menu, click on STREAM
7. On that page, scroll down until you see VOD SETTINGS
8. Mark down these 2 checkboxes as shown in the picture.
Twitch will automatically save those options. Just start your stream after you do that and you will have it saved the next time you start your Stream.